2010 Trip report - a 6 month stay in France

usil
United States of America

Post by usil » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:21 pm

I posted this years ago on the old site. Maybe this might be interesting to the new members.

http://michael-paris.blogspot.com/

It is divided up in segments and trips. You can start reading anywhere but also just hit older posts as you reach the bottom or use the side window and choose to start from the early months and read from there forward. You can click on any picture to see a larger view.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them. It was a grand summer with the first few months with my wife. She went home and left me to my own devices. This is my compromise for not buying a cottage in France. I come over every summer. but my wife now stays home It used to be for 3 or 4 months with the first trip at 6 months but now I usually come over for a little over a month. I don't consider myself a tourist but just returning to the countryside of my favorite place to ride my moto as a kid again without parental supervision.

SimonW
Donator
Donator
France

Post by SimonW » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:21 am

icon_thanks for posting that. I have thoroughly enjoyed what I've read so far, and will read the rest when I have a bit more time.

ChrisD
France

Post by ChrisD » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:59 am

Impressive kilometerage Usil. I was in Interlaken/Brienz area in the late 60's so brought back memories.
UTC