ants grrrrr

Excluding Registering / Importing which has its own section.
ChrisD
France

ants grrrrr

Post by ChrisD » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:57 pm

icon_wall icon_wall icon_wall
I've decided not to try again with my bike, I'll just take it back to the UK and bring it over for summer riding.

UTC

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
Scotland

ants grrrrr

Post by wizzard » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:54 am

ChrisD wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:57 pm
icon_wall icon_wall icon_wall
I've decided not to try again with my bike, I'll just take it back to the UK and bring it over for summer riding.
I'm not giving up Chris - its now me against the system - I'm going to keep running my car as it doesnt need to have a CT, and I've made all possible attempts to obtain a CG in my name. AXA have accepted my explanation - for now!
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................

SteveWalsh
France

ants grrrrr

Post by SteveWalsh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am

Just used ANTS to process paperwork for selling a car, found it easy and it worked.... Got to register the replacement soon..... May be a different story

2cvandy
Donator
Donator
France

ants grrrrr

Post by 2cvandy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 am

SteveWalsh wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am
Just used ANTS to process paperwork for selling a car, found it easy and it worked....

Yep, worked for registering the sale of my bike too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, eventually.

Just heard back from ANTS that the process is complete,
maybe the cock up with the "take action / no action needed" messages was because it was a weekend ?
who knows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
icon_notworthy
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than ride a fast bike slow,,,,,,,,,,,,,, icon_moped

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
Scotland

ants grrrrr

Post by wizzard » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:43 am

2cvandy wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 am
SteveWalsh wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am
Just used ANTS to process paperwork for selling a car, found it easy and it worked....

Yep, worked for registering the sale of my bike too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, eventually.

Just heard back from ANTS that the process is complete,
maybe the cock up with the "take action / no action needed" messages was because it was a weekend ?
who knows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
icon_notworthy
After visiting the prefecture the other day I got over 20 emails from ANTS, nearly all saying my case was being analysed. The last said I had a document, but it was identical to the one I've had for weeks. I've heard lots of french people have given up with ANTS and arent bothering to change the CG into their name.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
Scotland

ants grrrrr

Post by wizzard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:27 pm

ANTS update 9/10. At the weekend ANTs sent me an email with a long list of documents to supply , including driving licence (both sides) , insurance, passport etc. I had already supplied these documents, but I went onto the site via the Impots section as advised by the prefecture staff, but couldnt find details of the latest message or a way to respond. Monday, went to the prefecture, and they couldnt find the dossier with the matching number either. They tried phoning ANTS but got no response - thats usual now they said. Then they said go to a garigiste, its easier. I gave up and went to a garigiste I knew who is doing loads of CG just now. She tried doing mine but it blocked her out when it it hit the CT section as I didnt have one. I showed her the relevant law where is proves I dont need one, but she said thats out of date! Bollocks. Her solution was to take it for a CT and send the CT form with all the fail points to ANTS. But to make sure it had no serious faults which meant it would have to be immediately taken off the road. Went home and messed about on the ANTS site, accessing it in a different way and found my dossier, sent what they wanted, and by nightime had a provisional CG. Without providing a CT!!!! Thats only taken 3.5 months!
icon_dance icon_loopy icon_cheerleader icon_cheerleader

Giscard
Donator
Donator
England

ants grrrrr

Post by Giscard » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

I know it is a pain in the butt for you guys who are trying to complete transactions through ANTS, but I was looking at an insurance company site that was linked to Generali Insurance and saw the following quote,

"Instead, l’Agence Nationale des Titres Sécurisés (ANTS) performs this function. Their sleek new website enables you to inform them accordingly".

Sleek ? Discuss

SimonW
Donator
Donator
France

ants grrrrr

Post by SimonW » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Giscard wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Sleek ?
icon_thatsfunny