Just checking.

Dragon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wales

Just checking.

Post by Dragon » Mon May 21, 2018 4:50 pm

8 days with only 3 posts and the last 5 days 0 posts, icon_wall hope the site is working and you are all out on your bikes. icon_thumbup , either that or no one has told me we have gone down the tube, icon_damn

We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. we have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything ....................with nothing,

papasmurf
Great Britain

Just checking.

Post by papasmurf » Mon May 21, 2018 5:20 pm

I have been away on Royal Wedding avoidance at a motorcycle rally.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
Scotland

Just checking.

Post by wizzard » Mon May 21, 2018 5:57 pm

I went to 50s/ hot rod/ old bike event at Allasac this weekend. Lots of other events on elsewhere. The Nouvelle Aquitaine group is very quiet too.
Sadly , I dont think there is much traffic on this site any more, and its a bit like an emppty bar - people look in and see nothing of interest and just give it a bye.
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................

ChrisD
France

Just checking.

Post by ChrisD » Mon May 21, 2018 6:11 pm

I've been away on the bike, camping at La Pobla de Segur in the Pyrenees. Got absolutely soaked riding to Tarbes last Saturday then pranged the bike on Sunday about 20 km short of the campsite. Managed to get it back on the road Thursday so had a trip to Andorra before coming back in one hit on Saturday, thankfully a dry ride but almost 11 hours in the saddle.
UTC

ChrisD
France

Just checking.

Post by ChrisD » Mon May 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Chris from Motobreaks as we left last Saturday. The lake is Embalse de Baserca on the N230 going toward Viella.

UTC

Cornishman
France

Just checking.

Post by Cornishman » Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:11 pm
I've been away on the bike, camping at La Pobla de Segur in the Pyrenees. Got absolutely soaked riding to Tarbes last Saturday then pranged the bike on Sunday about 20 km short of the campsite. Managed to get it back on the road Thursday so had a trip to Andorra before coming back in one hit on Saturday, thankfully a dry ride but almost 11 hours in the saddle.
I’d seen a couple of photos of your trip Chris. I hope that both you and the bike are OK after your incident.
I was done in Allasac a couple of weeks ago for the brocante, it’s always a good one.
I’ve been racking up a lot of miles in the last couple of weeks but in the cars as well as in the bike.
Life can only be understood backwards but must be lived forwards. Seren Kierkegaard.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
Scotland

Just checking.

Post by wizzard » Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 am

Cornishman wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 pm
ChrisD wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:11 pm
I’d seen a couple of photos of your trip Chris. I hope that both you and the bike are OK after your incident.
I was done in Allasac a couple of weeks ago for the brocante, it’s always a good one.
I’ve been racking up a lot of miles in the last couple of weeks but in the cars as well as in the bike.
I like Allasac David, its a nice town, and each year the Dream Fish Custom guys virtually build a village on the edge of the river for the event. A few years ago there was a monsoon and the river overflowed and I had to pack my tent duting the night and leg it home.

I may have a buyer for the Cat 7 - just to obtain a new style CT for it and it looks like it will be going. Then comes the fun bit of looking for something new. I saw lots of classic yanks at the weekend, and hot rods. A model A or B would be nice!
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................