BMW R1100ss for sale

Please post only Bike related stuff for sale or wanted here
Also please note Don't post business related stuff here
bassoon
Scotland

BMW R1100ss for sale

Post by bassoon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello again, I posted a month or so about selling my bike.
It is a fully French registered BMW R1100SS. Less than 12 thousand on the clock, never been kept out of a secure proper garage. It has simply removable, lockable, BMW panniers with internal bags and both wide and city type lids. It also has those American bar risers which alleviate backache (they work). Some people will say what is the 'SS' bit - well BMW made an uprated suspension model with a wider rear wheel in 2000 - the year this was registered in the UK. New battery last year, less than 300 miles since oil and filter change.
I'm only here till 21st Aug. In case you don't know the bike it is a 97 bhp boxer sports bike and is also a brilliant relaxing tourer (the Alps and Pyrenees bends are sheer pleasure) and it goes like the clappers if you want it to.
I live near Saint Beniot du Sault Phone: 0254 248 640 They appear to fetch 3 Grand in the UK but I'll consider any reasonable offer.
Ray

darlingberyl
France

BMW R1100ss for sale

Post by darlingberyl » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Have you tried an ad in SuperU for example. We live in Lignac and often see ads for bikes in the Saint Benoit store.

Best of luck, hope it's not the end of biking for you.
Bill

JoeRocket

BMW R1100ss for sale

Post by JoeRocket » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:52 pm

I don't know how wide you've advertised but just on here is a very narrow angle.

Leboncoin is free and will spread all over France or just in your region/departement.

Open up your avenues if you haven't already.

Good luck!

SPJ
Australia

BMW R1100ss for sale

Post by SPJ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:34 pm

any pictures ??