Honda ST1100 Pan European for sale Normandy

Please post only Bike related stuff for sale or wanted here
Also please note Don't post business related stuff here
AndyP
South Africa

Honda ST1100 Pan European for sale Normandy

Post by AndyP » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:36 pm

I have a Honda ST1100 Pan European bike for sale. It is still registered with the DVLA in England but as it was originally from Germany, it has its speedo in kms. This is a reluctant sale as I have only owned the bike for 15 months or so. I was planning to register the bike in France, and spend time touring the country, but circumstances have changed so these plans have become unstuck. The bike has under 36,000 kms on the clock, is a W reg (year 2000). The bike is in good condition for its age and still has its original tool kit under the seat. The bike has top and side panniers as well as full faring. Photographs can be supplied on request.
The price range for this bike is between £1600 and £2300. Although I would like a mid-range price, I am happy to negotiate in order for the bike to go to a good home. I do not have a bike trailer, so collection only or it my insurer is willing to give me a day's insurance, I can deliver it locally.

I am situated between St Hilaire de Harcouet and Mortain in Basse Normandie, and my email address is eyesparkle11@gmail.com for enquiries.