After brexit

coeurdelion
France

After brexit

Post by coeurdelion » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Looks like some sort of deal has been struck regarding brexit but curious as to what the french will do with all the migrants wanting to get to the uk when the UK is no longer part of the eu,if the french ferry ports and towns near are loosing business because of it they won't be happy.According to the news on BBC the lifeguards on the UK coast are inundated with calls from boats carrying migrants,anyone got any thoughts on this? coeurdelion

papasmurf
Great Britain

After brexit

Post by papasmurf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 am

The3 deal will not get through the British parliament so basically come March 29th 2019 Britain will be in the very deep excrement.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

After brexit

Post by wizzard » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 am

coeurdelion wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:19 pm
Looks like some sort of deal has been struck regarding brexit but curious as to what the french will do with all the migrants wanting to get to the uk when the UK is no longer part of the eu,if the french ferry ports and towns near are loosing business because of it they won't be happy.According to the news on BBC the lifeguards on the UK coast are inundated with calls from boats carrying migrants,anyone got any thoughts on this? coeurdelion
They will probably doing just the same as they do now. Whether the uk is part of the eu or not will not stop these guys jumping on lorries or paddling over the channel.
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................

coeurdelion
France

After brexit

Post by coeurdelion » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

wizzard wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 am
coeurdelion wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:19 pm
They will probably doing just the same as they do now. Whether the uk is part of the eu or not will not stop these guys jumping on lorries or paddling over the channel.
I agree wizzard,no matter if the UK are in or out they still want to be in england.

papasmurf
Great Britain

After brexit

Post by papasmurf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 am

coeurdelion wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

I agree wizzard,no matter if the UK are in or out they still want to be in england.
If they knew the truth about what life is like in Britain instead of believing the Daily Mail versions of benefits and housing they would not try and get here in the first place.

coeurdelion
France

After brexit

Post by coeurdelion » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:13 am

papasmurf wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 am
coeurdelion wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am

If they knew the truth about what life is like in Britain instead of believing the Daily Mail versions of benefits and housing they would not try and get here in the first place.
You're right,often thought that if the UK government put adverts on the tv in the refugees countries of origin showing the unemployed sleeping in doorways and stating that no benefits are available it might make them think again.There are a lot of genuine cases of refugees that have skills to offer which is fine,no different to myself now on my way to st lo to try for the carte de sejour but on the tv the refugees all seem to be young single men.I look at it as a employer,what can you offer me,I wouldn't give a wage to a lazy unskilled person and Australia's been doing it successfully for years,if you've got nothing to offer,then we have nothing to give icon_naughty coeurdelion

kitcarman
England

After brexit

Post by kitcarman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 pm

I think that the world is over full of people.China had the right idea, limiting the amount of children a couple could have, Problem when you have a girl child, who carries on the family name? Solution no one, male and female can and would carry on the name of the family. Instead of paying couples to have children, do the opposite, pay them not to have children, by tax breaks. Europe has stolen land from almost every country we have visited. The religious groups are not much better. Why do white people do this, is it fear? If we had not expanded into others lands, maybe the population would have been self regulating. Who knows. I'm sure we could not have them return to their home lands. Now they are reversing the flow, we cannot handle it. By the way I am English to the core.

ChrisD
France

After brexit

Post by ChrisD » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:05 pm

kitcarman wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:14 pm
By the way I am English to the core.
A bit like a Cox's Pippin.

Sorry, couldn't resist. icon_England
UTC

kitcarman
England

After brexit

Post by kitcarman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Like it, cox pippin, goes down well, just love em.

papasmurf
Great Britain

After brexit

Post by papasmurf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Painfully close to the truth in some areas of Britain now:-

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rTBmoF2eo&t=36s[/BBvideo]