More about Milan.

kitcarman
England

More about Milan.

Post by kitcarman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Still recovering from the long walk about. What a big show, six large halls, very crowded, noise incredible, everyone seemed to be talking at once. Bikes, Brough superior, bought back to life, very nice finish, up against lots of competition in the V twin field. A Swiss four wheeler, with a four pot engine of 400cc fully tilting, sent of for more info. Royal Enfield really went to town, machines, beautifully finished, like time had stood still, they also had a V twin on show. The Chinese were very much in evidence, lots of back room stuff in the electronic fields. The Indians big in leathers,suits gloves, the Pakistanis also doing much the same stuff. A great helmet, with a heads up display, speed, revs gps all on the visor. Got to be the way to go if you've a gash two grand to spare! I really enjoyed our time in Italy, The people seemed so friendly, had a electric rickshaw, around the town, very knowledgeable young man took us around, places that were only accessible on foot, The cathedral, in white and pink marble, took over 600 hundred years to complete, very beautiful, inside incredible paintings, such details. Some people didn't remove their headgear, I was always taught to remove mine.We stayed at a new concept hotel, Smaller than usual rooms, but very central, breakfast from 7 till 12, buffet style, very fresh food, tables cleared very promptly, happy cheerful staff. More later. icon_thanks

Jamba
Donator
Donator
France

More about Milan.

Post by Jamba » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:03 pm

I haven't lusted after a new bike for years and years, but this one I WANT!
[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvEfH7cTCM[/BBvideo]