wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

The weather

Post by wizzard » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:08 pm

kitcarman wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am
Hi all, I went clay pigeon shooting yesterday,cool breeze all the day, some sun here and there, also a light shower on the way back. I saw the first signs of summer, The first group of Harleys at our coffee stop, The first this year, must be the portents of better weather, nature knows best! And no I was crap at the clays. icon_dance
I ride my Harley all year round as do most of my french mates. My last camping rally was November, but some of my felloow club members have been at rallys every month this year, mainly camping (too cold for my old bones to sleep in a tent in winter!).

Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................

kitcarman
England

The weather

Post by kitcarman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 pm

:shock: It was tongue in cheek, no offence intended, Great to see people out enjoying themselves, nothing sounds like Harleys just cruising along in a group,but you do see more in good weather. They must be a pig, or should that be a hog to clean.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

The weather

Post by wizzard » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm

kitcarman wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 pm
:shock: It was tongue in cheek, no offence intended, Great to see people out enjoying themselves, nothing sounds like Harleys just cruising along in a group,but you do see more in good weather. They must be a pig, or should that be a hog to clean.
Absolute pain to clean, and usually they get filthy again on the next trip. If I'm riding on my own in the rain I use the GPZ (easy to clean) , but if I'm with the club it expected that I appear on the Harley (although I may take my Honda cafe racer one time to wind up the club president, who hates Hondas). :lol:
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................