March 1st

Cornishman
France

March 1st

Post by Cornishman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:50 am

icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales icon_Wales

icon_Fete2 icon_Fete2 icon_Fete2

Have a good one Dragon and any other Welsh folk out there.

Life can only be understood backwards but must be lived forwards. Seren Kierkegaard.

Dragon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wales

March 1st

Post by Dragon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Thanks mate, guess you being a Celtic Cornishman can join us if you want, icon_thumbup icon_yo
We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. we have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything ....................with nothing,

Cornishman
France

March 1st

Post by Cornishman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:10 pm

My mother’s side of the family are 100% Welsh, Evans and Jenkins. My dad’s parents were Scottish and Irish but married in India. With me being born in Cornwall it’s England I have difficulty identifying with.
Life can only be understood backwards but must be lived forwards. Seren Kierkegaard.

Dragon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wales

March 1st

Post by Dragon » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 am

Cornishman wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:10 pm
My mother’s side of the family are 100% Welsh, Evans and Jenkins. My dad’s parents were Scottish and Irish but married in India. With me being born in Cornwall it’s England I have difficulty identifying with.
Guess i will have to start calling you Davydd Mc connor singh from now on then, icon_dance
We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. we have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything ....................with nothing,