Matriculation on line.

motocycliste
England

Matriculation on line.

Post by motocycliste » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:19 pm

One step forward and two back for me.
I have eventually got a response to my application on 18th. Nov.
They now require a completed copy of CERFA 13750, this was not asked for originally. They want a copy of a utility bill, I sent one with the original aplication, and just to add to the confusion, they want a current CT, which I believe is impossible to obtain for a motorcycle.
What to do? All suggestions welcome.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

Matriculation on line.

Post by wizzard » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:49 pm

Some prefecture are still handling changes manually - I would try and find one of them.
Any bike with three cylinders has one too many.....................

FrancisBarnett
France

Matriculation on line.

Post by FrancisBarnett » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 pm

"they want a current CT, which I believe is impossible to obtain for a motorcycle"

And this is representative of Macron's brave new efficient France "En Marche!"

God help us all.
Brexit is like watching your library being burnt down by people who never learned to read.

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

Matriculation on line.

Post by wizzard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 am

Nothing new about statements like this FB - its usually the old school foncs who come out with rubbish statements to piss people off - I've been on the receiving end of this more than once. The new generation of foncs seem to be fine, so hopefully this sort of nonsense will hopefully die away as the oldies are replaced.

ChrisD
France

Matriculation on line.

Post by ChrisD » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 am

I'm wondering whether to resubmit my application and hope it gets dealt with by someone less awkward or just keep the bike taxed and insured on UK plates like I used to when I first came over. (I know it's illegal but I have tried to comply).
Re the current CT they may be referring to a UK MOT which they will accept if it's less than 6 months old. I uploaded a copy of mine hoping it would pre-empt a DRIRE inspection.
UTC

wizzard
Site Admin
Site Admin
France

Matriculation on line.

Post by wizzard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:59 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:58 am
I'm wondering whether to resubmit my application and hope it gets dealt with by someone less awkward or just keep the bike taxed and insured on UK plates like I used to when I first came over. (I know it's illegal but I have tried to comply).
Re the current CT they may be referring to a UK MOT which they will accept if it's less than 6 months old. I uploaded a copy of mine hoping it would pre-empt a DRIRE inspection.
I wonder if the delay in your case Chris has been caused by the fact thats a UK import rather than a french purchase. I think when my FFVE certificate finally arrives for the Honda I'll take a run over to Angouleme and try and get it done the old fashioned way. From what I've heard the french are having as much trouble as us, and with the usual gallic shrug are just not bothering to register just yet, and waiting until the system sorts itself out. icon_fran