The fabulous new 'Linky' electricity meters .....

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Good points from 'le Canard'
Canard enchaine 19 04 17.jpg

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Good graphical display on this clip....8.35min shows you where the "safe limits" for human exposure to EMF is set by our Lords and Masters.

Based, one has to ask, on what, exactly, and....why?

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grwOf3h2jM8[/BBvideo]

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:11 pm

It appears Segolene Royal has finally emerged from her slumbers.....pity she left it so long....but this communique is fairly to the point!

dated 27/4/2017
Association nationale P.R.I.A.R.T.EM
Correspondance : P.R.I.A.R.T.EM - Collectif des Electrosensibles de France; 5, Cour de la Ferme Saint-Lazare ; 75010 Paris
Email : Cliquez -  Tél presse : 02 37 41 80 55 ou 06 82 59 42 04
www.priartem.fr - www.electrosensible.org

Linky, quand Ségolène Royal sermonne ENEDIS
Communiqué du 27 avril 2017
Suite à l’annonce de notre recours devant la CADA concernant la non-publication du rapport du CGEDD sur le Linky, la Ministre de l’environnement a demandé à sa direction de cabinet de recevoir PRIARTEM.
Reçues mardi 25 avril après-midi, les représentantes de l’ONG ont été informées que la Ministre avait décidé de publier le rapport et de l’assortir d’un courrier au Président du Directoire d'ENEDIS afin de renforcer les recommandations du rapport.
Dans ce courrier dont nous avons eu communication, la Ministre émet plusieurs critiques concernant la non adéquation du dispositif actuel avec l’objectif de maîtrise de la consommation énergétique par l’usager.
Mais surtout la Ministre critique sévèrement les conditions du déploiement actuel : « Le déploiement du compteur Linky ne doit en aucun cas être une contrainte imposée aux usagers et je vous demande de faire cesser ces pratiques qui contredisent ma volonté de faire adhérer l’ensemble des français à la transition énergétique de manière positive et participative ».
L’ONG constate que même si ses revendications concernant un moratoire sur le déploiement n’ont pas été prises en compte, sa dénonciation de l’atteinte à la liberté individuelle, au libre choix de ce qui se passe au sein de la sphère domestique a été entendue. « Pour nous qui constatons régulièrement des passages en force, des menaces infondées de sanction (amendes, coupure du courant…), des attitudes agressives inacceptables, ce rappel à l’ordre est bienvenu et va permettre à chacun de faire valoir son bon droit et légitimer son refus d’une installation contrainte» constate Janine Le Calvez, Présidente de PRIARTEM.
Pour Sophie Pelletier, porte-parole des Electrosensibles de France/PRIARTEM « La lettre de la Ministre nous conforte dans la poursuite de la fronde citoyenne face à la brutalité de l'opérateur et de ses sous-traitants. Le CPL est émis en permanence, contrairement aux dires d'ENEDIS, et plusieurs personnes se plaignent, certaines ont dû partir de chez elles. Continuer ce déploiement, en l’état, c’est faire de toute la population des cobayes involontaires.»
L’ONG rappelle que :
Il n’y a pas de littérature scientifique sur les effets des rayonnements du Linky sur la santé ;
Qu’il s’agit d’une exposition chronique à des niveaux loin d’être négligeables ;
Que la question de l’adéquation des normes est toujours posée ;
Que les plaintes qui remontent sont déjà conséquentes.
Priartem appelle donc à renforcer la fronde afin d’obtenir un moratoire sur les installations et le lancement d’un programme de recherche sur les effets des expositions chroniques dans ces gammes de fréquences.

Contact presse : Janine Le Calvez : 02 37 41 80 55 – 06 82 59 42 04
Doubtless the crypto-fascisti of Enemis will simply ignore it as they do many other laws to do with personal choice and the concept of citizenship...

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:18 am

A few thoughts for y'all this fabulous Saturday morning.

As our good friend Jammy has come out into the open and accused me of 'conspiratorial thinking', let's discuss conspiracy theory and how it might hypothetically apply in this affair...

From my own local research, I discovered that our local conseilleur municipale 'expert' and professional electrical engineer, who according to a reliable source was originally totally opposed to Linky on safety grounds, and then switched, overnight, to being an enthusiastic supporter, is a very 'mouthy' Freemason. He frequently boasts to non Masons, apropos of nothing, about his membership.
This man, since his 'conversion', happily tries, in an absurd and childish manner to trivialise the wholly justified concerns of the majority of the electorate here about the long-term effects on health.
I had first-hand experience involving him back in 2002 which demonstrated conclusively his 'bad faith', dreadful judgement, recklessness, dishonesty, and cowardice, so I know his character from personal experience better than anyone in the commune apart from my wife and daughter, and his own wife, who left him some time after my confrontation with him back in 2002.

The only other person in the pro-Linky lobby here who isn't a pure brown-nosing yes-man is...the Maire, and I've been told that he is also a Freemason. I'm checking this, as it's just possible my informant confused the Lions with the Masons, but many Lions are also Masons,(and, if you like, vice-versa)

I was gobsmacked by the reaction to this news when I told the Maire adjoint of another commune here who recently voted anti-Linky, or should I say 'anti-Enedis'.

He told me in all seriousness how he has many Masonic friends, and as far as he's aware it's 'simply a philosophical organisation' who do good works, raise money for charity, and would never stoop to using their secret meetings to discuss how Enedis might be assisted in their grand master-plan.

I was a little taken aback.

I wonder how much he knew, or recalled, about the P2 affair which brought down the Italian government in 1981?

'Raggruppamento Gelli Propaganda Due' or P2 for short was formed in 1966 by Licio Gelli, ex Fascist torturer of Italian Partisans and general all round nice guy, who had been forced to flee to Argentina after WW2 where he quickly Faraged up to Peron and became one of his closest advisors, and was subsequently appointed Argentina's economic advisor to Italy under Peron.

On return to his home town of Arrezzo in Tuscany, this rich textile manufacturer had entered Masonry, becoming a 3rd° Master Mason within two years. In 1966 Giordano Gamberini, Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy decided to instruct Gelli to form a 'group of eminent men who would be sympathetic and useful to Freemasonry.'

Unfortunately things spiraled out of control, far beyond the worst nightmares of the Grand Master, under the enthusiastic guidance of Gelli, and became a web of intrigue, blackmail and murder as Gelli consolidated his power by demanding payment in information and 'secrets' from the highly placed members of the P2 Lodge, as it was referred to by 1969, though never, in fact, formalised as an actual official Masonic Lodge.

Long story short, by 1976 a complaint was made by a legitimate Freemason, Francesco Siniscalchi to the Rome Public Prosecutor to the effect that Gelli was involved in criminal activities. This was ignored, maybe due to two of the officers responsible for processing the complaint being 'Piduisti' or P2 members.

Not for long though, as Gelli became implicated in the scandal following the flight of Michele Sandona, Italy's most influential private banker, to America after he was charged with fraud.

It quickly became clear that P2 included in its membership just under a thousand of Italy's most powerful men, in business, politics, the armed forces, 183 army, navy, and air-force officers including 30 generals and 8 admirals, among them Admiral Giovanni Torrisi, Commander of the Armed Forces, judges, lawyers, magistrates, police chiefs, journalists, the owners of the major newspapers, the leaders of several political parties, 8 university professors, and even the directors of the three main intelligence services.

In fact, P2 was the very embodiment of the fear which prompted the Italian Under Secretary of State in 1913 to call for a law that 'declared the unsuitability of members of the Masonic Lodges to hold certain offices (such as those in the Judiciary, the Army, in the Education Department, etc) the high moral and social value of which is compromised by any hidden and therefore uncontrollable tie, and by any motive of suspicion , and lack of trust on the part of the public'

Interestingly, the only Italian political party which didn't have any P2 members names in the lists discovered after Gelli's house, Villa Wanda, was searched by Police was the Communist Party. Nor were any names of East Europeans, though Gelli did business with Eastern Europe, and was a crony of Nicolai Ceausescu...

As the P2 investigation was coming to the boil in May 1981, there was an attempt to assassinate the Pope. Western intelligence experts now generally agree that this was inspired by the KGB.

According to a trusted source within British Intelligence, Gelli was recruited by the KGB shortly after setting about building up Raggruppamento Gelli Propaganda Due.

Britain's Secret Intelligence Service MI6 had closely monitored P2 since its inception, and it detected KGB involvement from an early stage...as had Langley.

From the start, Lodge P2 was a KGB sponsored programme aimed at destabilising Italy, weakening NATO's Southern flank, sweeping the Communists into power in Italy and sending resultant shock-waves throughout the western world.

Both CIA and British Intelligence have expressed grave concern about a global network of 'communicating meters 'Smart' 'Linky' etc from a national security viewpoint, as we can see, largely ignored by politicians, but think about it, what a coup for the KGB to somehow influence so called 'democracies' to have the things installed all over...

Now, how on earth would they set about doing that? :mrgreen:

I enjoy using the forum to bounce ideas off, and I highly appreciate the numbers of you guys who have made comments on it, and those who have bounced ideas back to me by private mail. icon_thumbup

Onward and Upward!

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Mon May 01, 2017 9:56 am

It will be fascinating to see how long it takes for medical opinion in France to get to grips with the Enedis scam.

I recently had to act as translator for an English friend at our local GPs. It was an extraordinary experience from several angles.

Firstly, because he suggested his own daughter might be able to try to help, as she has been told by a local 'sorciere' that she has 'le don' herself...ie she is gifted with the power of healing. Doubtless she also suggested some 'formation' for the 15 year old girl.

As he had brought this up solely in the context of best treatment for my friend, and showed just how open-minded he is, I asked him what his position is on the wonderful new Linky initiative.

His response was not exactly mild. "If I see those bastards anywhere near my mother's house again, they will be tasting my knuckles...." was one of his milder comments.

He then related how, in the short time he has had his own Sexy New Linky installed, his personal computer has been destroyed, the simple electric water circulation pump for his central heating has burned out, and the power has cut numerous times.

To say he's 'not fully convinced of the benefits' would not be in any sense untrue.

A Police Nationale officer living very near us has told me they will not be entering his house to change the meter.

Still our Maire continues to push on, as obviously the feelings of the majority of the citizens weigh nothing in comparison to his own opinion, highly questionable and uninformed as it appears to be.

To get back to the point, I have the highest regard for the French Health service, having had my back effectively rebuilt here back in 1995, among other things.

I discovered that it seems to have some extraordinary blind spots, though.

One is to do with Hepatitis C.

An acquaintance discovered she had Hep C a few years ago, and that a friend who used the same dentist also had it.

She went to the dentist and asked what precautions he took to sterilise his equipment against Hep C.

He showed her the liquid product he used, she read the blurb on it, and pointed out that it clearly stated that it was not effective against Hep C.
She further explained that the only safe way to kill Hep C is by use of a class B autoclave, which heats and pressurises to sufficient temperature to kill this very tough virus.

He replied "I'm not spending money on that till it's legally compulsory..."

As my daughter and I had both used the same dentist, we were obliged to visit the Hep C clinic, (combined with the SIDA clinic) at Limoges CHU hospital.

We were clear, but at our second visit, I asked them about the dental clinic vector.

They told me "Surely they sterilise against Hep C?"

I pointed out that we had checked with the professional body of dental clinicians and had been told that until legislation compelled it, they would not instruct dentists to use a proper autoclave!!!

I found it absolutely incredible that a major teaching hospital's special Hep C clinic could be completely unaware of what could be a major infection vector that's been right under their noses for such a long time....and what does it say about International information exchange between professional bodies, and health legislators?

In the UK type B autoclaves have been mandatory for, I think, at least 50 years.

So, just another bit of information indicating that it's foolish to assume that Our Lords and Masters have the least grip on something like the long-term effects of ELF or RF/microwave emissions on the electrochemical soup-in-a-bag that is our bodies.

richard36
France

Post by richard36 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Well put Hal. Shame we didn't know of this before they fitted our meter :(

melvin
Great Britain

Post by melvin » Mon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm

Are these going to be same meters that will be fitted here in UK,there seems to be a mark one and mark two versions.BG are trying to convince us to have one.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Mon May 01, 2017 5:00 pm

melvin wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:32 pm
Are these going to be same meters that will be fitted here in UK,there seems to be a mark one and mark two versions.BG are trying to convince us to have one.
More or less. Anything called a 'Smart' meter is 'communicating' information back to a central point, one way or another.

The UK meters use the same system as the Linky, only it's called PLC for Power Line Communication....what is called CPL here, but exactly the same effects. I understand that you do, at the moment, have a choice though, we've seen UK advertising saying "if you want a Smart meter, ring this number."

BG as in British Gas?

melvin
Great Britain

Post by melvin » Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Yes as in British Gas

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Mon May 01, 2017 6:05 pm

As Nancy Reagan said, "Just Say No". :idea: