The fabulous new 'Linky' electricity meters .....

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Thanks....here is the Artemisia pdf file which has as Annex 1 the lettre de Refus. There's other stuff on there too if you want to be creative, a form letter to your Conseilleurs Municipales and more.

I tried adding the pdf but it won't allow selection of the pdf file, or copy and paste.

You can get it from Stéphanes site though, look for Artemisia forms. Or just Google Artemisia Linky refusal formule.

This is a good article...http://www.humanite.fr/nous-etions-usag ... ees-631909

I understand the number of communes having voted to refuse is now around 350, and this includes Aix-en-Provence and Caen, Saint-Denis, Fontenay, Melun, Bondy..., so it's not merely the reactionary provincial plooks du Desert Français....
Last edited by Hal on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 am

Also read this one on the life expectancy of these 'stupid meters'... https://smartgridawareness.org/2015/10/ ... o-7-years/

It seems our Lords and Masters have forgotten to do due diligence here, but hey, who cares, it's just the public's money they are wasting, so that's ok isn't it?

So it seems the things will need replacing every 5 to 7 years instead of the 20 or 25 years they fantasised about.

These people are totally unfit for purpose, incompetent fiscally, reckless in terms of the emerging serious effects on public health, and an ecological disaster into the bargain. They should be on trial for conspiracy to defraud, wilful and reckless risk to public health, systematic mendacity (what IS that word for lying in front of a Court of Law?) and we'd all be making a much better investment of our tax money by paying for the lot of them to spend some time in prison!

In France there is legislation saying that any future legislation which has 'environmental effects' is supposed to be debated with the public before it's passed into law. This has obviously not even been attempted.

There is also law dating from the Nuremburg Nazi trials which bans 'experimentation on humans'.

That is very precisely what is happening....we are having a totally reckless experiment forced on us by thugs, paid by the number of houses they 'fit-up' with these bloody meters.

What has happened to the 'Principle of Precaution'?

It's been bought by international corporations.

As have our legislators, it appears.

...and for anyone who still clings desperately to the fond notion that this is all about 'energy efficiency', here's Phillippe Monloubou, President of Enedis/EDF, bragging about how they are now a big league player in Big Data.

Note how he refers to the electricity meters as 'capteurs'!

http://www.journaldunet.com/economie/en ... -big-data/

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Enedis claim to be 'conscious of the need to avoid unnecessary risk to public health', in their propaganda.

With supreme irony, I was walking the dog yesterday with my daughter, when we noticed, opposite our property, and on the usual route des ecoliers, where the schoolkids walk twice a day, an EDF Poste Haute Tension 'Danger de Mort' which was wide open!

It was again unlocked this morning, so I rang the Mairie and was told, "Oh yes, we told them that TWO WEEKS AGO!"
I told them I thought it might be shrewd to ring them immediately and complain, and I was trusting them to do so.

Then, as I needed a photo for our Collectif's Facebook page, I went out in the rain and took some photos, with the thing wide open, and two Anti-Linky posters inside attached to the high tension stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/Collectif-R%C3 ... 166947892/

I then reported this amusing incident to FR3 and tried Populaire du Centre only to find they don't answer the phone till 1pm...

Chemin des Ecoliers.jpg
Chemin 2.jpg
Danger de Mort 8.jpg
Danger de Mort 2.jpg
At about 1pm, Enedis arrived with a key and managed to lock it....lucky nobody was killed in the weeks it took them to respond.

richard36
France

Post by richard36 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 pm

The inept fools sent a letter some time back stating they would turn the power off in the locale for 'essential work' on the 21st, then another stating to ignore that as it was now the 28th. It went off for three hours on Tuesday........... the 21st.

FrancisBarnett
France

Post by FrancisBarnett » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 pm

Oh dear - look where the components for the linky might be made.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/business/future5 ... _1_4937181
Brexit is like watching your library being burnt down by people who never learned to read.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Nice one, guys!

FR3 now thoroughly alerted, incoming expected.

It's just so funny the daft bastards left a high tension box open exactly opposite us,for minimum 2 weeks and ignoring at least one earlier complaint from the public, what with me organising the Resistance 87 group, my wife being conseilleur municipale delegué pour l'Energie, and my daughter organiser of the petition and having had her letter 'Démocratie' published in Paris Lutte and probably 'la Liberation'.

Nice work, Enedis! Keep it up..... :mrgreen:

Papasmurf....check your Maire speaking on this clip! Towards the end, he's wearing his official red white & blue sash thing....

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XEM1TvHnIE[/BBvideo]

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 am

Just for lolz, here are the articles of the Nuremberg Code concerning 'experiments on humans'
This was, of course, the Nazi trials....

Clearly, this insane 'initiative' contravenes every one of the 10.

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code

These are:

1/ Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.

2/ The experiment should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.

3/ It should be based on previous knowledge (like, an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the
experiment.
4/ The experiment should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries.

5/ It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.

6/ The risks of the experiment should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.

7/ Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against the experiment’s risks.

8/ The staff who conduct or take part in the experiment must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.

9/ The human subjects must be free to immediately quit the experiment at any point when they feel physically or mentally
unable to go on.

10/ Likewise, the medical staff must stop the experiment at any point when they observe that continuation would be
dangerous.

See also

Belmont Report
Civil rights
Declaration of Geneva
Declaration of Helsinki
Good clinical practice
Green report
Hippocratic Oath
Human experimentation in the United States
Human rights
Human subject research
Medical ethics
Medical torture
Nuremberg Principles
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
World Medical Association
Ravindra Ghooi
Georges, a member of our group, managed to influence the council of Saint-Mathieu to vote responsibly recently..he is the Maire ajoint.
Saint-Mathieu.jpg
Last edited by Hal on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

richard36
France

Post by richard36 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:40 am

Good for Georges!

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Something mighty suspicious.

Resistance group at Marval 87400 went to see the Maire. He told them

1/ "I can't do anything, the meters were given to the Synicat d'energie". This is bullshit. It's been tested in law, the communes CANNOT simply give the meters to any org, person, period. He's either deliberately lying, or is so ignorant he should be put out to grass.

2/ "Anyway, I wouldn't help you. I have a special contract!" :shock: :shock:

Ooooooh!

Is he perchance to stupid to realise he's just making it sound very much as if he's been bribed? Whatever he intended by this extraordinary remark, it's totally clear that he finds himself, (the poor dear) in a conflict of interests.

IE He is compromised, and can't do his job, part of which is protecting the interests of his electorate.

I wonder if he realises he could be making himself penally responsible for damages? Because there appear to be doubts about Enedis' insurance specially for EMF related illness claims....

This one could run and run! :mrgreen:

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:13 pm

It's official! Enedis are totally incapable of telling the truth about anything!

We received the official notification from Enedis yesterday asking us to ring them for a RDV to fit their EMG emitter in our salon.

Initially I impersonated the doddery old git on French radio who's shtick is ringing people and engaging them in surreal conversations to see how long he can get away with it...what IS his name?

So I rang Enedis...voice a tad quavery, a little timid, but with a certain muted pomposity....un vieillard, quoi... :mrgreen:

"Bonjour....eh, bonjour Madame. j'ai bien lu votre gentil lettre de hier....oui, oui, c'est bien moi qui à reçu le courrier, madame."

"Oui Monsieur, donc on va installer votre super nouveau compteur Linky, gratuitement, le 6 Mai chez vous, M. X, gratuitement! Vous avez vraiment de la chance!"

"Oui, mais, Madame, moi et ma femme avais très bien réfléchi sur tout ça, et en effet nous avons un petit souci...."

"Beh oui? C'est quoi le nature de votre problème Monsieur X?"

"Beh....c'est à dire....d’être très clair avec vous, Madame, c'est un souci de couleur.....oui, c'est ça, de couleur...après avoir très très bien réfléchi, nous avons arrivé à la conclusion, ensemble, et unanimement, quand-même, ce qui est assez rare chez nous d’être complétement franche avec vous, chère Madame...que cette couleur presque citron-vert un peut jaune fluo n’accorde pas très bien avec notre décor du salon, ce qui est bien un genre de lilas....brillant....(et en plus c'est pas même brillant vot' machin-bidule)....est-ce qu'on peut acheté de chez vous, chère Madame, un 'Super Nouveau Linky' compteur truc dans un autre genre de coloris? Pour mieux aller avec notre décor, figurez-vous?"

" Mais Monsieur X, je suis désolé de vous informé qu'en effet notre Linky existe seulement dans cette couleur unique, vert fluo, choisi par notre Bureau d'Etude aesthetique pour mieux représente son coté 'Ecologique et Verte' pour mieux économisé de l’énergie et sauvé les ressources, Monsieur....et en plus, pour l'instante, c'est pas meme payant! Notre bureau des etudes a defini Vert/Jaune Fluo comme....LE Meillieure Couleur...et croyez moi, ils sont les Expertes, Monsieur X!!!"

"Ben, j'entends tres mal, chere Madame, surement vous n'avez pas m'expliqué que vous avez le Super Nouveau Linky DANS UN SEULE COLORIS? Cet à dire, aucune Bleue, ni Rouge? Ni Rose? Pas meme du Jaune? Pas de Mauve? Zero en Violet? Aucune LILAS? Mais surement vous plaisantais, Madame?Vous n’étais en train de vous moqué de moi?"

"Absolument pas, Monsieur....c'est le meilleur coloris, et le seule disponible...."

"Donc, aucune MARRON? Peut-être du Beige? Oui, ma femme me signale qu'un Beige....comment chérie? Ah, elle préfère un jolie lilas si possible....même si c'est un peu plus cher...."

" Mais Monsieur....je pense vous n'avez rien compris ce que j'ai essayé de vous expliqué tous les deux....vous n'avais pas de choix!"

"Comment? Pas de choix? Pas même si on veut de la blanche? Mais vous rigolez ou quoi? PAS DE CHOIX? Mais c'est ahurissant.....écouté, Madame, ma femme me signale que dans cette cas, c'est non."

"Bon. Quelle date vous préfériez, Monsieur et Madame x, pour le installation par nos service installateurs expertes des compteurs 'intelligents' Linky? Vous pouvez choisir un date librement....."

"MAIS J'AI BIEN DIT, NOUS NE VOULONS PAS DE VOTRE COMPTEUR CHEZ NOUS DANS NOTRE SALON LILAS BRILLANT! Spécialement dans cette couleur vert jaune fluo.....peut être ça existe en couleur Or, comme chez Donald Drump....eh, Duck? Ehh excusez-moi de déconne....TRUMP?....QUOI? Pas possible???? Donc, Madame, il faut que je vous dise encore, nous regrettons mais c'est non! Non, non, et encore non! NON de chez Niet!

Pas dans le sacré salon lilas brillant!"

"Désolé, Monsieur et Madame X, mais c'est obligatoire....donc vous n'avez pas le droit de refusé que nos installateurs rentre poser le Super Nouveau Linky en Verte Fluo chez vous....vous avez beaucoup de chance, c'est tout gratuit avec rien à payer...."

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, 'Ninja Old Git' appears in a cloud of fluorescent Yellow-Green smoke!.Hark, it's a male version of a super strident St Margaret of Thatcham!

"Écoutez, Madame, c'est hyper-simple, nous refus l'installation "gratuit" de Linky."

"Vous n'avez pas le droit..."

"Vous êtes donc en train de me dire que votre President d'Enedis, le Patrick MONLOUBOU est un menteur? Il est bien sur YouTube en train d'expliqué que "c'est pas obligatoire pour que touts le monde peut l’écouter!"

"Non non, croyez-moi, c'est obligatoire...et en plus, les compteurs sont le propriété d'Enedis!"

"OK, ça c'est votre deuxième mensonge....ils reste toujours le propriété des Communes".

"Non non, ils sont..."

"Écoutez moi très attentivement. Je n'aime pas du tout que vous mentez systématiquement , tout votre parole c'est rien que des mensonges, j'ai plus de temps à perdre à entendre votre triste litanie surrealiste, donc c'est fini, j'arrêt le discours ici."

So, happy as Larrry the Lamb, I replace the receiver....and no doubt Mme Enedis, professional liar, tries to ring back and swiftly realises the number is....masked!

icon_thatsfunny

This is the calibre of the organisation we are dealing with.

I heard last night that Saint-Bazile, another local commune, neighbour of Saint-Mathieu, has also now voted against the idiotic Linky. icon_dance
Last edited by Hal on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.