The fabulous new 'Linky' electricity meters .....

richard36
France

Post by richard36 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

I dread to see what our next bill will be on the strength of some of these reports, if it's gone up by any unreasonable degree then I will take them to court.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm

A couple of things for you to think about.

If you have an electric hot water tank or 'ballon', you probably have it so it runs automatically on the 'heures creuse' cheaper rate power, rather than 'heures plein'.

Enedis are telling lies about the new CPL technology, (Courant Porteur sur Ligne', which in English or American is 'PLC' for 'Power Line Communication'.

People are seriously concerned about the effect the alleged 'one minute' or '45 seconds' of actual emissions from each meter will have in that it will produce far more 'dirty electricity' from the house wiring circuit.

Dirty Electricity, as shown clearly in Dr. Sam Milham's epidemiological studies (all published and peer reviewed) most certainly has a very serious effect on us, and the evidence indicates it is responsible for such delights as diabetes, melanomas and other types of cancer, and cardio-vascular disease.
Plus sleep disturbance, headaches, skin problems, chronic fatigue, obesity, depression and suicide....these symptoms occur well above average expectation in people whose work means they are using electric field generating equipment , such as welders, linesmen, electricians, tattooists, a long list.

Many diseases are now being looked at in terms of RF influence as an etiological factor, MS being just one.

Quite apart from having a very swift and clearly visible and measurable affect on the blood, within 2 minutes of sitting near a 'Smart' meter!

What people do not yet seem to have grasped is that the '45 seconds' propaganda is not giving the real picture at all.

The way CPL works is that the 'relay' , to which all the Linky meters send their information, actually 'interrogates' each meter in the network one after another.

Imagine how many households you have in the commune. It will ask each one to spill the beans, so there will be a com from the relay, then meter #1 will give its 45 or 60 seconds of info, then #2, right through to 300, or actually up to 1200.

So that's 60 seconds multiplied by say 300 = 60 x 300 or 5 hours of high frequency transients and dirty electricity RF coming out of the wiring, points and light sockets, at night, when you are at highest risk. The effects of the relay interrogating the other meters all reverberates around the entire network.

Any neighbouring meter's fields will arrive on your wiring circuit within a radius of 300m for CPL.

Then there is the microwave emissions coming from the relays, another thing which has a strongly negative effect on public health.

What's insane about all this is that French legislation is supposed to be guided by the precautionary principle.

Obviously, where loadsamoney is concerned, this can 'safely' be forgotten.

My daughter has just spent an hour interviewing the Mayor, and asked him whether he'd been threatened, or 'bought'!

One local Mairie has come out against this, most have simply rolled over "Enedis say black is white, so it's white!"
She pointed out that when the reality hits, higher bills, meters tripping regularly, complaints starting up to do with the health effects, his rep will be worth what the cat left behind in the flowerbed.

To get back to the false analogy Enedis make between CPL data transmission, which is radio frequency, in MegaHertz, and the simple on/off switching for cheap rate electricity water heating, it's a nonsense, and a lie, as the water heater switching is done at 175 Hertz, which is ULF ultra low frequency, not even radio frequency.

Not even close.

However, to finish this, if you have a Linky installed and want to keep the cheap rate switching for the ballon, YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA AND HAVE A SECOND BOX FITTED! icon_thatsfunny

What's more, (and here they seem to be so blinded by greed they have shot themselves in the arse, ]"if you want your Linky to communicate with your Smart appliances, you will have to pay extra for the Linky Emitter Module!!!!", as at the moment this module isn't included, there's a space in the bottom right corner for it to be fitted later...

Not that I have any intention of ever having one of the things, but if I DID, why, in the name of all that's sane, would I want to pay them even more, for the privilege of being able to further poison the atmosphere in my house?

Doubtless they will find a way of convincing people, who seem to love new gadgets, even if they are expensive and give them cancer and heart disease!

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:53 am

There's an interesting article by the independent science correspondent Annie Lobé, very recently published in 'Alternative Health'

In it, she points out that EDF/ERDF/Enedis don't seem to have proper liability insurance for damages caused by their infernal meters blowing up, setting fire to buildings, and in a hypothetical case she makes, a school, with children killed in the resulting fire.

She points out that in this case, the Mayor would become penally liable himself, particularly in cases where the conseil municipale haven't even held a deliberation on the subject.

Our Mayor has decided to invite Enedis to a public meeting here, for a propaganda-fest.

I look forward to it!

My attempts to mobilise and organise local resistance has suceeded in seriously pissing me off, I got no feedback when I suggested sharing a minibus to the big Paris demo on the 22nd March, and as for organising a pre-emptive public meeting in the salle de fete here, (it costs 85€ for an assoc, 150€ for a private individual) I had suggested each of the so called 'resistors' front the vast sum of 10€ to get the collectif moving, pay for paper, printing, a projector for Powerpoint display and the hall.

No response.

I'm mailing them all today with the realities of the situation...either I have sufficient response from them within 48 hours, or , as Coluche said he wanted on his tombstone "Et maintenant, demerdez-vous!"

FrancisBarnett
France

Post by FrancisBarnett » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 am

I read our existing digital meters yesterday and while going through the various readouts noticed that our maximum current metered has been 36 amp. The EDF disconjoncteur branchement is set to 30 amp maximum. So post-Linky we will either have to increase and pay for a higher puissance, or switch over to our generator for heavy stuff.
Brexit is like watching your library being burnt down by people who never learned to read.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am

Is that meter you have the spinning disc analogue or the digital? I guess the latter if you are reading that sort of info...?

FrancisBarnett
France

Post by FrancisBarnett » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Yeah-they are both digital , the house one is monophase and the barn is triphase - I guess we're going to get a stinky-linky replacement for the triphase meter in the barn as well - I really don't know how I'm going to contain my enthusiasm and joy when we get these really smart electrickery meters-I may have to take a chill pill and have a lie down :roll:
Or I may just tell EDF/ERDF where to stick their Linky and their bills and buy a big generator.
In the US the favoured home generator combination is a propane-fuelled Kohler spark ignition job and a battery bank and inverter for the light loads - without going into hyper-spreadsheet mode I reckon the costs are going to get sort of close to what EDF will be charging for home electricity in five year's time.
Brexit is like watching your library being burnt down by people who never learned to read.

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 pm

You can just tell Enedis to FRO and you will keep your existing meter! They have no legal right to remove it.

Up to you.

You might have to listen to them spouting lies such as "If you refuse, you have to pay x per month for the meter to be read"

or "You'll only have to PAY to have it installed later!"

or "We'll cut your power off!"

All these are total lies....lets call a spade a spade. Not 'alternative facts' Lies.

Don't let them do it. If they start ringing 30 times a day, contact Artimisia via Stéphane's site They will send you the form to send to Enedis central to stop this phone harrassment.

I look forward to them trying it on with us!

They will not be removing ours, it's in the house. Normally they can't come onto your land but they tend to get over the fence anyway. People are putting welded steel plate containments around meters they don't want 'recycled'.

I just heard from one of our group who is a councillor on a local commune, they voted last night, and have come out against the Enedis nonsense!

That's Saint-Mathieu 87440.

Maybe this will give our Maire the courage to do the same.

The new Formule de Refus des conseils Municipales from Artimisia seems to be the hot tip...get it from http://refus.linky.gazpar.free.fr/, Stéphane Lhommes site.

Artemisia have done a fantastic job to help people and communes resist this, and Pro-bono too!

The woman who heads it also did a lot to help Kokopelli, who produce non transgenic seed stock, and were sued by either the unlovely Monsanto or a similar philanthropic body.....

guzzigui

Post by guzzigui » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Good link, thanks Hal

Hal
Ireland

Post by Hal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am

Guzzi,

Sorry I don't seem to have posted the link before....serious error on my part.

Anyone know if it's possible to load a pdf file onto this site/forum?

It's certainly on Stéphane's site, but would be best on here too, so people can download the various refusal forms, for individuals, for the juridically solid form of deliberation for Conseils Municipales, and at the end of the list on the Artemisia pdf, a letter to send to individual members of a conseil municipale, so they see the necessity of holding a deliberation.

On reflection, I think meeting each conseiller individually to explain the realities of this issue is going to be a far more focussed approach than holding public meetings anyway....the best possible result is for communes to simply vote against having any of the Enedis infrastructure on the communes land.

I'm about to work out how many houses are in a 300m radius from us, as all those meters will be causing EM backwash 'Dirty Electricity' from our domestic wiring....NOT just our own meter, for 'only a minute'.

If there are 300 houses in the effect radius, that's 300 minutes of bombardment....at night.

ChrisD
France

Post by ChrisD » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 am

Hal wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:05 am
Anyone know if it's possible to load a pdf file onto this site/forum?
You can either use the Add Files button below the reply box or use "pdfview" if you have a URL for it within the Reply Box.
UTC