Newbie at the bar :)

New Members need to make their 1st POST, as a NEW TOPIC here, to fully activate their membership. Please make them feel welcome, we were all new here at one time.
Cornishman
France

Post by Cornishman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:15 am

Dragon wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 am
Cornishman wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:17 pm
Dragon wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi and welcome to BCFr, icon_welcom icon_welcom most of us are fat and old incon_doh so dont worry about it, icon_thumbup
I don’t remember too much surplus weight on you. Have you hit the pies now you’re back in the UK?
Still the same weight mate, but the pies are very very nice all the same, icon_thumbup icon_yo
Pies make a change from the gizzards and stuff we used to enjoy.

Life can only be understood backwards but must be lived forwards. Seren Kierkegaard.

WDZ
England

Post by WDZ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm

I've a feeling that could be Graham :) Fancy seeing you on here - Will let you know when back over. Looking forward to a nice bimble when the weathers better
Riding into London everyday in the cold n drizzle takes the edge of it a bit :(

WDZ
England

Post by WDZ » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys

Wizard - Guess that is you Graham :) Will let you know when back over - Only got back to UK last week, but shouldn't be too long before my return, then a nice bimble will be on the cards - which one of the steeds are you riding at the moment ?

Seeing as my missus might see this, I was definitely referring to 'bikes' lol ;)

Cornishman - Neighbours...well region wise anyway and well within a good ride

Glad to hear this isn't a slimmer's club..like all good bike rides, always include tea n cake :)

Cornishman
France

Post by Cornishman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:08 pm

WDZ wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm
Thanks for the welcome guys

Wizard - Guess that is you Graham :) Will let you know when back over - Only got back to UK last week, but shouldn't be too long before my return, then a nice bimble will be on the cards - which one of the steeds are you riding at the moment ?

Seeing as my missus might see this, I was definitely referring to 'bikes' lol ;)

Cornishman - Neighbours...well region wise anyway and well within a good ride

Glad to hear this isn't a slimmer's club..like all good bike rides, always include tea n cake :)
I get to meet up with Wizzard and Chris D several times every year so no doubt our paths will cross before long.
Life can only be understood backwards but must be lived forwards. Seren Kierkegaard.